COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- All the material on this
web siteis subject to the copyright of Mama Lee.
- You must not reproduce any of the material contained on this
- You are not permitted to copy any of the material on this
web siteor otherwise incorporate it into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form.
- This website mamaleemidwife.com and mamaleemidwife.com.au (the Site) is used by Mama Lee to give visitors and consumers (Users) access to various services (the Services).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY MAMA LEE
- We request information from Users upon making a booking, for
example contactinformation (like name, phone number, email address andbilling address). If there is an enquiryor trouble is experienced when processing an order or booking, this contact information is used to contact the User. This information will be saved for future orders and/ or bookings.
- In order to facilitate
purchaseswe also request financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). No credit card details are retained under any circumstances.
- The User will also be given the option to sign up for our email newsletter. Once subscribed, we may use personal information about the User or the Recipient for the primary purpose of providing User with services from Mama Lee. This includes sending the User information about new 'experiences', services and special offers
byelectronic communication. By subscribing, the User authorisesMama Lee to use the email address provided for this purpose. The User will also be given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of receiving emailed information or other correspondence, by simply clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter email they receive from us. The User agrees and acknowledges that even if he/she opts out of receiving marketing material, we may still send the User essential information that it is legally required to send the User relating to the services they have acquired from us.
WHAT WE WILL DO WITH A USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information that we collect is reasonably necessary for the purposes relating to providing our services to Users. The purposes include:
- process a booking and/or order
- enable Mama Lee to communicate effectively, e.g. respond to any questions, concerns, or problems raised by the User
functionalityof the Site and Services when a User is logged in, e.g. but not limited to personalisedguidance for the classes, and submission of customer feedback.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO WITH A USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep a user’s personal information confidential and not sell or knowingly divulge user information to advertisers or any other third parties. We will not share a user’s personal information, unless:
- to enforce our Site rules;
- to protect the safety and security of our Users and our Site.
USER'S CONSENT TO OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Our use of the personal information we collect is necessary in order for us to maintain the Site and facilitate Users’ use of the Site. We do not collect any unnecessary personal data from Users.
- We will retain your information for as long as Mama Lee membership, or subscription is active, or as needed to provide you Services.
- If you wish to cancel your membership or subscription or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
KEEPING A USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURATE
- The personal information we hold about a User (such as name and email address) is kept so that we may correctly identify that User.
- If you believe that any of your personal information is not accurate, up-to-date, complete, please contact us (see below) and we will take all reasonable steps to correct it within a reasonable time.
KEEPING A USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
- We are committed to information security. We will use all reasonable
endeavoursto keep users’ personal information in a secure environment. However, security cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the internet.
- Mama Lees’ security measures are designed to assist in ensuring that Users’ personal information is not accessed by
unauthorisedpersonnel, lost or misused. If you reasonably believe that there has been an unauthoriseduse or disclosure of your personal information please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- The security of your sensitive financial details is important to us. Credit card details are never stored by Mama Lee.
- We collect anonymous information about Users and the activities of Users on the Site.
- Anonymous information is information that is not linked to the name of a User. This information is used to assist us in enhancing the functionality of the Site and the information remains anonymous at all times.
COLLECTION OF WEBSITE ACTIVITY INFORMATION (COOKIES)
- We collect information about individual Users and the activities of Users on the Site. This information is used to assist us in enhancing the functionality of the Site and Services.
- Collection of website activity information is conducted via the use of ‘cookies’. In simple
termsa cookie is a little piece of information handed to a web browser from a web server that contains information that can be retrieved from the server later. When a User visits the Site the server may attach a cookie to their computer’s memory.
- We may also store your website activity in cookies which may be used by third party vendors, including Google, to serve ads based on your
THIRD PARTY AND LINKED SITES
web sitecontains links to other sites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- We encourage our Users to be aware that when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this
- You will be deemed to have consented to such variation by your continued use of the Site following any changes being made.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Users have a right to get a copy from us of the personal information we hold about them.
- If you wish to receive a copy of this information please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will deal with your request within a reasonable timeframe. We will give access to the information in the manner you request, where reasonable and practicable. This will be subject to any exemptions allowed under the Privacy Act.
- We will correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you at your request.